Tuesday, October 14, 2008

50 odd things (Give it a try) Let me know if you do

50 ODD Things about me! I took the time, so should you..

1. Do you like blue cheese? Nope

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No way! My dad was addicted to it tho :(

3. Do you own a gun? No, but have considered and am not afraid of one

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't

5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? Lately oh yes!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I eat them cut up in Mac & Cheese now and then with my kids

7. Favorite Christmas Song. ...Away in the Manger & Baby it's Cold Outside

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? If I need a kick Mountain Dew, otherwise water

9. Can you do push ups? Haven't tried in a long time lol

10. Do you believe in God, Jesus and the holy spirit? Absolutely but cannot understand many things that happen

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry you wear? My wedding ring

12. Favorite hobby? Making tags, hanging with my family, decorating

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I am a SAHM I am sure some days they do ;)

14. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope

15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I smoke

16. Middle name? Michelle

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I really wish my 13 day fever would break!

It is getting cold outside
I'm thirsty

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. I stayed in bed almost all day yesterday

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, Hot tea, Mountain Dew

20. Current worry right now? WTH is this fever being caused by, why am I so not normal feeling??

21. Current hate right now? I honestly do hate I dislike many things though!

22. Favorite place to be? At a cabin fishing, roasting marshmallows, BBQ'ing

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Had a party with all of my family and closest friends and had a blast! 200 plus jello shots will do that ;)

24. Where would you like to go? Somewhere tropical

25. Name three people who will complete this. Hmmmm not sure but hope everyone does!

26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? ALL OF THEM

27. What color shirt are you wearing? Pink

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No I can't stand slipping all over the place lol

29. Can you whistle? Sure can

30. Favorite color(s)? Love color period I will just say I do not like yellow or orange

31. Would you be a pirate? AARRGGGHH!

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I sing anything and everything

33. Favorite girl's name? I have 3 girls I cannot pick one because I just may get mobbed if they read this lol

34. Favorite boy's name? Joshua :)

35. What's in your pocket right now? I aint' got no pockets

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Something from Extreme Makeover

37. Best bed sheets as a child? had to have been Strawberry Shortcake!

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Abuse injuries I guess as a child

39. Do you love where you live? it's home for now. Not where I plan to grow old

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5

41. Who is your loudest friend? Jason

42. How many dogs do you have? One, Romeo a 7 year old Lab/Shepard

43. Does someone have a crush on you? yep :)

44. What is your favorite food? Shrimp from Benihana's and fruit

45. What is your favorite snack food? Watermelon, Concord grapes, apples

46. What is your favorite candy? licorice

47. What is your favorite sports team? Not a sports fanatic, three of my next door neighbors our Viking's if that counts for anything lol

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? laying in bed watching TV

50. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? Did my fever break, shoot nope!

2 comments:

  1. Lol at the satin sheets. I can't stand them either. I don't think I ever saw this meme before. We used to have 5 tvs here but are down to 4 now because we got DISH and only have 4 hook ups. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were great questions and answers by you...many hugs...have a good day!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete