Saturday, October 4, 2008

Good afternoon

Photobucket

Good afternoon! I am having so much fun messing around with this blog! I have learned to add my playlist of music, add a cool background, and the right size to make a header tag in the last hour lol! If anyone needs any help doing any of those things I will gladly help you ;)

All of us but Rayanna are so sick today still! I feel so bad I am taking my SIL out to dinner at Benihana's for her birthday and was supposed to do it a few days ago. I had to cancel the original night planned then planned it for another night and told her the only way we couldn't go was if someone got sick. So what happens? 3 of us get sick :( Josh is a bit better today but man was he ill all day yesterday! Hubby is still pretty rough today and I feel about the same. Last night Josh had a fever of around 100, and mine was 102.6. Today mine is in the 100 range so better.

Rayanna is going to a local amusement park called Valleyfair today at 3:30 with a friend of hers. At Haloween time they turn the park into Valleyscare. She will be there for about 6 hours and I am sure she will have a blast. She spent the night at her friends last night which is a good thing since she is the only one not sick. The less time she spends at home this weekend the better.

I cooked that butter beef yesterday for dinner and served it over a bed of noodles. I also added some parmesan cheese to it and man was it tasty. It was so simple. I got a beef roast and seasoned it good, then I browned it and tossed it in the crockpot. I threw chopped onions, mushrooms, and a dry pack of onion soup on top of it and cooked it in about 1/4 cup of butter. It cooked for about 8 hours in my crockpot. Right when the noodles were done boiling I shredded the beef up and it was all ready to go. YUMMY!

Yesterday evening I ran to Walgreen's to get some more medicine for myself and Josh and a new thermometer since my old one seemed to just disappear? I bought the Pedipaw's there that I had planned to order online. I wondered if it really worked as good as the commercial showed and guess what? It did! Instead of cutting your dogs nails you use this filer to do it. His nails look better than they have in years using this thing. The cool thing is you don't have to worry about hitting the nerves in his feet plus it just files them so much better so there are no sharp edges.

Well I should get out of my pajama's since well it is only 1:37 PM now and get ready to bring Ray to Valleyscare. I also have a cup of tea sitting here ready to be stirred that I know is going to feel great on my throat!

Hugs, Robyn

4 comments:

  1. ok woman email me cause I SO need some help...I wanted something custom but I just cant flippin figure out how to do it....I have several scrap kits that I would love to make something out of or have something made out of...ahem hint hint :)

    i sure do love you ... :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking layout. Looks like you making youself at home here. I been wanting to add a coll layout to mine, but don't what kind or how to reaaly do it. Have a wonderful night!!! Hugs to you Alvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog is simple and I'm barely there.
    I wish you guys were better.
    I wondered about the pedi-paws and saw it here in the drug store too.
    I 'found' the words by highlighting them to read you here. I'm old now and this wasn't funny. It was like trick or treat very early. I hope Ray has a blast!

    ReplyDelete