Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Not good news :( More prayers needed

Well Grant is not in good shape at all. They ran all the tests and biopsies today and his whole right lung is full of cancer. They started the first round of chemo this evening. I do not know a whole lot of details right at this time. My hubby and his brother are out of sorts right now. Tomorrow we will know more in detail but from what I was told tonight he may only have around 5 weeks to live. I am in shock. Sometimes it is so easy to take life for granted and it can be taken away in the blink of an eye. Please keep Grant and my hubby and all of us that will go through this with him in your prayers. Thank you for the prayers already sent up!
Love and hugs to you all!
Robyn

8 comments:

  1. prayers going up for Grant, your hubby, & all the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that Robyn. Life is so fraigle!My prayers to Grant and all concerned.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that Robyn. Life is so fraigle!My prayers to Grant and all concerned.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHH NO!!!! This is not good news at all! ((((HUGS)))) My thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many prayers going up for Grant...when you can...update...hugs and love,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...am so sorry to hear the news...Prayers going up for all..big hugs,TerryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear this Robyn....I'll continue to pray for Grant and his family.

    Pooh Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete