Sunday, October 12, 2008

Prayers needed for a friend some of you may know

I am not sure who knows Carol (Carolsixpac) but her husband passed away on the 5th of this month. I got a email from her today. She has to be devastated right now and really could use all the love and support we could show her. Maybe some of you could send her a quick email? Her husband's name was John. He had been in the hospital for a bit before he passed. He was in a coma the last stretch of it. She told me she doesn't know where she will end up. I worry for her she is such a sweetheart! I will leave her email address for anyone who wants to send her some love.......Thanks guys!
Carolsixpac@aol.com

5 comments:

  1. she's a good friend to my old j-land journals, i knew john was sick & had him & the family in my prayers for sometime.
    i didn't know he had passed.
    my condolences to her & the family, may they be granted peace after the grief has passed.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent her out an email...my cable went out for awhile am glad that you let us all know..wishing you a relaxing weekend..Hugs,TerryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, Robin, I knew he was getting bad. I got an email from her shortly before the 5th but hadn't realized he had passed away. I surely will send her an e-mail. I know she will be totally lost. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know her, but I will certainly keep her in my prayers.

    Pooh Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your prayers and ty so much for being a friend to me, you all are my online family and it means so much to me to have you near in heart. I am so lucky to have all of you-May God Bless you-hugs and love,Carolina

    ReplyDelete