Sunday, October 5, 2008

Prayers needed please!!

Photobucket Hi everyone we just got a very sad call from my hubby's best friend/brother/son's godfather, ect. Their very very good other best friend had hubby's best friend's g/f take him to the hospital earlier because he wasn't feeling right. They are pretty sure he had a heart attack, they also found he has a blood clot in his lung and they are almost positive he has cancer in his throat. They airlifted him to Duluth tonight and hubby's BF called the family and friends that need to be called. My hubby is SO sick right now and will either be heading for the 4 hour drive up there tonight or early in the morning and stay until whenever god's choice is made. Everyone please say an extra prayer tonight or two or three for Grant. He needs it from the sounds of things right now :( Love and hugs, Robyn

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Robyn....I will remember Grant in my prayers throughout the day. I'll be thinking of you all, too.

    Pooh Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending up prayers.
    may God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. prayers are on the way God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's horrible! He's in my prayers. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts are with you and your family. My father died of Lung cancer. I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey found you..hope you have a good week..will be keeping you husbands friend in prayer..Hugs,TerryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeping Grant in my prayers on the smoke dear friend. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete