Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!



Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families! I hope you all have a great day today and eat lots of good food and love each other! We are going to my MIL's house for dinner. She is cooking the turkey and I will cook the potatoes and stuffing over at her place. We are eating more than just that lol.

I started putting up my Christmas stuff tonight. I have the tree here and decorations ready to be set up this weekend also.

Starting next weekend it is going to be crazy busy around my house! We are doing Christmas early this year since our 19 year daughter is flying home for a week on the 10th of the month!! We cannot wait to see her and our grandson. It has been over a year since we have seen either one of them. It is going to feel so great to have her here for 5 days. But since she is leaving before Christmas, I have ALOT of shopping to get done before she gets here on the 10th!

My MIL is also having a double mastectomy done on the 8th of the month. My hubby will stay at her house the night before and bring her and I will get the kids on the bus and meet him at the hospital right after. The surgery is a long one and could take up to 12 hours so it will be a long day of worry! Everyone say a prayer for her that the surgery goes smoothly and she recovers easily and fast. We will bring our daughter and grandson see her in the hospital while they are here.

My daughter Rayanna needs a tooth pulled, Josh has appointments coming up also. As you all know Grant is not doing well and very possibly could pass away in December also.

My health is so bad right now because of stress and December is going to be off the charts stressful for me and my hubby. So I am going to breath in and breath out and take it one day at a time! I get worn out so easily where I feel I just need to sleep and it seems it takes me about 2 days to catch up after really over doing it for one day. So I praying that I find the strength inside myself to keep it going, and the strength to do all that needs to be done in December!

I cannot wait to hear what everyone ate for Thanksgiving in the next few days ;) I do know one thing, Robin will NOT be eating green beans lol!

Happy Thanksgiving again friends ;)
Love & hugs, Robyn

8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Robyn!!!

    So glad you will get to spend Christmas with your daughter and grandson!

    Keeping your MIL in my prayers, hope the surgery goes well...

    Saying a little prayer that God gives you the strength to get through the stressful month of Dec.

    Hugs
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
    Blessings your way, prayers going up for MIL, Josh, Grant, & you.
    Huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY THANKSGIVING ROBYN!
    You know I will keep your MIL on my prayer list and with several ministries that I know that all they do is pray and believe for healing. You don't have to eat any of my green beans today. LOL I'll keep Grant in my prayers too that he finds peace with the Lord before he passes. That's awesome that daughter is coming in. And with the baby too. Mixed emotions for you I know. I dread it for Rayanna and Josh as I don't enjoy dental appointments at all and it probably scares them too. I wonder what is wrong that you have been so ill for nearly a year now. Sending you prayers for healing and good health. A happy Thanksgiving to you all from me, Dirk and Katie Bug too.

    Love, Nelishia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, Robyn! Hope you have a wonderful day! I will definitely keep your MIL in my prayers and also you. Ooo, take pictures of that grandson of yours when your daughter gets there. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and I will put your MIL in my prayers. Give your little grandson lots of love and kisses while he is here. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robyn, all of you are in my thoughts and I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving today. So nice your daughter and grandson can be home with all of you. Your MIL will be in my prayers that her surgery will take care of her cancer and she'll do well from here on out. Its a time tough with all you have going on and the holidays, just take it one day at a time. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you and yours had a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete