Thursday, November 6, 2008

Reciepe for Tator Tot Hotdish





I couple people have asked for the reciepe so here it is......


How I make it anyways lol. I do not have an actual reciepe so I will just give my ingredients.


1 pound Hamburger

about half an onion chopped

1 bag of Tator Tots

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1 can cream of celery soup

1 can of french style green beans (Drained)

1 can of milk

salt and pepper to taste

Cheddar Cheese shredded


Chop the onions


Brown the Hamburger & Onions until cooked


Drain the grease and put back into pan


Add the beans, both soups, milk, and salt and pepper ( Let it cook to a boil)


Line the bottom of your casserole dish with the tator tots ( I usually spray a little non stick spray on the bottom of the pan)


Pour the Hamburger/Soup mixture over the tator tots


Cover with tin foil


Cook at 400' for an hour


About 10 minutes before it is done I put cheese on the top to melt. It is preference how much cheese you want to use


Let it cool for a tiny bit before serving


+++++++Some also put the tator tots on top of the hamburger/soup mixture. I add them to the bottom because they cook a little more for my sons sake, since he has a hard time chewing crispy stuff. Again your preference..... Let me know if you make it and how you like it.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks, Robyn! You know I asked about this. Sounds delicious. I'll probably do this one day next week when my son has evening classes. I'll let ya know. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SO going to be doing this regularly! Sounds so yummy.

    Thanks for explaining it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked cool. Definitely giving this a try! (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking in to say hi since I got back. The dish looks yummy :)

    Pooh Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOU for takingthe time to send this recipe. I AM going to make it this week. I love simple ingrediants! LOVE LOVE LOVE you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robyn. Love your blog!! The recipe looks awesome!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man that sounds like comfort food alright! Now I am hungry!

    ReplyDelete