Friday, December 12, 2008

Just checking in quick



Hi everyone I wanted to post an entry quick while I had 5 minutes to breathe! Our daughter made it and it is so great having her home ;) We have a housefull! Our grandson Caleb is getting so big and is so funny! I have a ton of pictures but will wait until after Sunday to make a longer entry to share it all.


I think we are doing Christmas early this year period. I planned to let my daughter and grandson open their stuff tonight or tomorrow, but I think that since we are picking hubbies son up tonight and he will be here that I will just have all the kids open presents early.


Be ready for LOTS of pictures after this weekend ;)


Tonight my daughter and I are making a huge pot of chex mix. I think I will take pictures step by step while we are making it show you all how easy it is. She requested it to be made before she leaves.


This year Christmas is all so different. This is the first year in many that I will not be cooking Christmas Eve with a housefull. So I am just kind of going with the flow.


I still have all my Christmas cards sitting here next to me waiting to be sent. TERRIBLE lol. I will get them in the mail on Monday for sure. I have a few packages to send out also, so I will do that the same day.


My MIL's surgery went wonderful! All things considered other that her pain she is doing so great! What a relief! We were all so worried about her. Now she will need to heal.


I have so much more I want to tell you guys but just don't have the time right now.

Another entry coming after my house isn't so full.


I hope you all had a great week and are staying warm! It is chilly here. It was 3 degree's last night. And our snow is sticking now.


Have a great weekend.


Love & Hugs, Robyn

4 comments:

  1. Honey you go enjoy that family of yours, just remember to take pictures and share them after everyone is gone. We don't care how late they are.

    I'm so happy to hear your MIL is doing good I wondered, but where I was sick I didn't get back here to look. I need to change my page because all my girls I look in regularly are at the bottom. I want them on top. So I'll have to work on that sometime.

    I know what you mean about the Christmas cards. I need to get mine finished and done. I hope to get to Walmart on Sunday maybe and take care of that by next week.

    I'm so happy ALL the kiddos were together.

    Hugs, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the time with your family....can't wait to see all the pics...I wanted to give Jeff a gift tonight but he wouldn't let me...HAHA! I am terrible about waiting :)

    So glad your MIL's surgery went well..

    Hugs
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you daughter arrived safely with your grandson..... also that your MIL is going well.
    Take care
    hugs Jayne

    ReplyDelete