Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thank you NE! Pics of grandson & Josh

I got a knock on my door on Christmas Eve day and a package was delivered. I was blown away when I opened it ;) Thank you from the bottom of my heart Nelishia, Dirk and Katie bug for my beautiful Native doll you got me! She is absolutely beautiful ;) She will fit perfect in my hutch with the rest of them!



My grandson into everything and anything lol! Like I said the world (Or Grandma's house is his playland and he thinks it is all his :)




Josh thinks his Noah's Ark is super cool and is probably going to be mad when he leaves with it. I am not sure if I told everyone or not. But my daughter decided to stay home for THREE more weeks :) Her B/F flew home to go back to work but they are still here and will be until the 5th of Jan.





I love these two pictures of Josh. He came into my room the other night with this hat on lol.





Trouble maker with 100 capital T's!!! :)



9 comments:

  1. OMGosh that NA doll is gorgeous. Very special. That was so sweet.
    We're still loving the blanket over here. I have to fight Kyan for it all the time. But it's okay cause he's the only one I will share with. He uses it when he spends the night since he sleeps in underwear!
    I know you're enjoying having that baby around and I love how he is into EVERYTHING. Your house is not baby proof anymore I can tell. We forget after awhile.
    Enjoy the rest of your time together.
    Love you and Hugs, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the doll....so pretty....and your Grandson adorable...and Josh...he looks sooo cool in that hat...
    Hope you and your family have the best New Year!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh and your grandbaby is adorable.....the doll is priceless! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the NA doll, beautiful!!!!!
    great pics, ty for sharing. :)
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The grandbaby is so sweet and I'm glad you get to enjoy him for a bit more. Josh in the hat is sooooo cute. I'm very glad the doll fit right in and that you love her. Katie has that exact same Noah's Ark and loves it to. Everything gets to get on the ark when she plays. LOL

    XOXOXO
    Nelishia, Dirk and Katie Bug too!

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for her blanket. She's slept with it this whole holiday season and loves SBS now. She's been sick again for about a week so she's been cuddling with it. It's well loved at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I just want to pinch those cheeks and Joshs hat....love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics. Josh looks cool in that hat.Your Grandson is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The doll is gorgeous!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. olivia has that same noah's ark ! might have to get one for your little boy as well :)

    im glad you found me I've missed you!

    Em

    ReplyDelete