Sunday, December 7, 2008

We lost a friend tonight.........



We got a call tonight that a friend of ours we called Indian John (because we knew other's named John) passed away during a gall bladder surgery at 5PM tonight! He was 53 years old and a wise soul! Him and I from the very first time we met had a weird connection! Just last night when hubby and I were playing darts on the Wii thought of calling him and asking him to come over, now he is gone.

May he rest in peace, he will never be forgotten!!!




8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Robyn, that's terrible. Gall bladder surgery? Wow, something must have gone terribly wrong. I will keep you and all in my prayers. Big HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. that is awful... and only 53.... that is quite scary... and very sad...

    i'm sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly, i am so sorry you have lost a dear friend...he was way too young too die and i am sorry he died during surgery. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you lost a friend so suddenly. It is especially hard during the holidays. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. may he R.I.P.
    prayers being sent for his family.
    God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sad...

    I am so very sorry for your loss Robyn!

    Hugs
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for your loss of a friend.
    Hugs, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. He was too young to have passed! I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete