Thursday, January 15, 2009

Freezing! New tag



Man is it cold this morning in MN! About 60 percent of the state closed schools and our district was not one of them. With the windchill at 7AM it was -36! For the schools not to close at least for a few hours til it warmed up a bit is unheard of! Hubby drove our daughter to school, and our son's bus picks him up right at our driveway. Walking into our garage even your nose hairs freeze lol! I sure hope everyone is staying warm and inside!

Have a great day!

Hugs & Love, Robyn


P.S I changed it now, but didn't realize I put WINDSHIELD instead of windchill lmao! The cold musta went to my head that morning. I am so surprised noone corrected me :) Maybe ya'll felt so bad for me since it was so cold you decided not to tease me??

9 comments:

  1. It's cold outside here too. Stay warm! TerryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in the single digits here in NY. Poor Pickles doesn't understand why Mommy doesn't want to play in the snow. There is fun, light snowflakes and then there is COLD. Guess which one I don't like. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. cold here too...-4F with wind chills of -20!!!!
    stay warm.
    cute tag.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your staying warm Robyn x Love the tag :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wrap yourself in a blanket and stay warm :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It cold here too. Its 16 out right now. Wonderful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA..that is what I told a coworker as we were walking into work...I said damn my nose hairs are even freezing...lol BRRRR!

    Stay warm!

    Lovin "Push" by Matchbox 20 on your playlist...singing along :)

    Hugs
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man our schools closed too and we're not anywhere near as cold as you all got it, but our schools have old heating units and they didn't want to mess with it.
    Hope the kiddos didn't freeze to death. Love the little tag.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had nice light snow flakes yesterday for only a few minutes then they were gone. I can't imagine having to go to school at -36 below! Who's outrageous idea was that, find out and don't vote them in next yeara.

    If I'd have seen the windshield thing, you know I'd have been on it teasing you. I just got here too late. LOL You are so like me sometimes.

    You know I love ya,
    Nelishia

    ReplyDelete