Monday, February 9, 2009

BFF Award



Here's a special tag, it's a "BFF AWARD", it's from a awesome friend of mine, Sugar. Please give it to 6 other bloggers, who've been exceptionally kind or helpful to you. Find out who I picked below..

MY 6 CHOICES (In no specific order)

1. Lisa Jo

2. Nelishia

3. Chris (Cacklinrose)

4. Chrissie

5. Missie

6. Sugar (right back at ya hun :)

7. HONORARY mention lol Alvia. Not sure if you being a man want a BFF award, but your an awesome man hun and make some awesome graphics!

These are people I think of as friends. I have been very lucky to meet some WONDERFUL people through journals and I honestly could name more than 6 for this award, but rules are rules ;) Pick up your award and pass it on...........

Hugs & Love to you all! Have a great week!

Robyn

12 comments:

  1. Robyn,
    Here are my six choices:
    1.Twinkletoes(Twink)
    2.Ruth
    3.Lisa
    4.Mae
    5.Bjean
    6.Marsha
    I had to add my newest BFF from the UK.
    7.Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG
    Robyn You should be first on my list as well.
    I'm sorry!
    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hun for the honorary mention and the wonderful compliment's. Coming from a woman that is as beautiful in side and out as you are and as talented as you are it means more to me then you know. Hugs & Love to you too. Alvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. My six choices is here http://admdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/02/bff-award.html

    Hun you have one waiting there for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. great choices! esp #6 ROFLOL! ty for sending it back at me...smooches to ya.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for naming me! Wow! I'm thrilled that you think that much of me and you know I love you and your family too. I can happily now say we go way back for a few years on Jland and now over here. I'll make a journal entry and link back to here. Love you!

    Hugs to you and the family,
    Nelishia

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, i got an award? That is a first..thank you!!!! I love you and you are my BFF too. I am tickled pink, totally. I can never pick only 6....there are a few here who, if i pick only 6, and they are not the 6 will probably bash me to hell and back. But i WILL blog about this tag and the beloved blanket you made me. Be safe today. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bless you, Robyn, you have been such a wonderful friend to me. LOL...I know Alvia will be totally honored. He is such a gem. I'm going to have some posting to do....keep an eye out, GF....love you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations dear friend, well deserved. Love the work your doing on all the tags lately. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl I couldn't think of anybody more deserving than you to get it. You are always thinking of others.
    Thank you for my award and I feel honored. I'm so happy I met you in Jland.
    Love the new look on here.
    See you on Facebook.
    Hugs, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow,nicepicks
    lisa
    http://lisa-pleasedonttakelifeforgranted.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete