Monday, March 9, 2009

Sharing a crockpot reciepe




Crockpot Ham & Scalloped Potatoes


1 1/2 cup diced ham
8 potatoes sliced
1 onion sliced
salt & pepper to taste
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 can cream of celery soup or cream of mushroom soup (I usually use one full can of mushroom and a half a can of celery)
Paprika


Layer using 1/2 the ham, potatoes and onions in the crockpot

Sprinkle with salt & pepper

Add all the cheese
Layer remaining half

Spoon soup over the top of it all

Sprinkle with paprika

Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4 hours (personally all day tastes better to me :)

This fills a 3 quart crockpot



Let me know what you think if you try it ;) We love it in our house!

3 comments:

  1. Looks really good. I'll have to try it sometime.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this recipe and now I'm going to fix it for Dirk and Katie and I. Your photo's are every bit as good as Ree Drumond's from The Pioneer Woman. I'll bet your family loved it.
    I miss you and hope you are alright. Please write or email or IM if you see me online.

    Hugs, Nelishia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy!

    I have the same crockpot :)

    Hugs
    Terri

    ReplyDelete