Sunday, May 31, 2009

We rented a cabin for all of June & July

Hi everyone. Today my sister and I drove about 3 hours up North to look at a cabin in a private resort that the owner is renting out for the whole summer. It is super cute. So we took it. We signed the lease for the summer today and got the keys. Now we will have the cabin to come and go whenver we feel like getting away to relax, fish and play on the beach. I took a bunch of pictures so you could all see where I will be probably 3/4's of the summer ;) My sister also just bought a boat 2 days ago and will bring that up and keep it there. We have a two sided dock that is ours in the resort that is about a 5 minute walk from our cabin. There is also a indoor pool and sauna on grounds. I started making a list so that when we head up for the first time this Thursday coming we will have everything we need all summer. We were told by the owner that the lake has GREAT bass, walleye and sunfish fishing. I cannot wait for some fried fish! I hope everyone had a great weekend~ 4 more days and my kids are done with school for the year. This year has flown by!!

Hugs & Love,
Robyn



















































<

<



8 comments:

  1. Nice cabin. Enjoy the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great summer you have ahead of you. Enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great looking place. i'd love to live there all the time! ;)
    sounds like a fun summer ahead for you. ENJOY!
    have a good week.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will be so great. I love the cabin. You all will have so much fun there. Can't wait to see all the pics. Sounds like good fishing there.
    Hugs, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a summer blast! I'm so glad for you all.

    As soon as I get a plane ticket, I wanna come.

    You're going to have soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous! You're going to have such a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girlfriend, you go and enjoy that awesome looking place!! I am tickled for you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!

    I am soo jealous...

    I love fishing...and adore cabins...

    Hope you have a wonderful summer...

    Hugs
    Terri

    ReplyDelete