Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Been a LONG time!


Hi everyone. I am just making a quick post to see if anyone is even still out there? If so I will probably come back and start blogging more again. I know most of us have moved over to Facebook. But I miss actually sharing pics, tags and stories of my life more in detail here. Versus just status updates on Facebook.


I hope you are all doing well. We have been extremely sick with H1N1, another strain of Influenza, and now Pneumonia in my household. I have lots to tell and will if my blog is still alive haha ;)


Hugs,

Robyn


4 comments:

  1. Still out here :o)

    I like face book, but not for keeping up with folks. At the end of the day, there are just to many FB updates to scroll through.

    I prefer the blogs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still here :) I like facebook too but after having been gone a week I found it too difficult to catch up there - blogs are great cause they are just there waiting all in order for me when I have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still here. I like fb, but blogger will always be home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you....I'm here, hit n miss. FB is good for a quickie, but Blogger is where I can let it all hang out!

    ReplyDelete