Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Beverly from http://flying-cupcakes.blogspot.com/2009/11/ms-kreativ.html nominated me for this super cute award for Thank you VERY much Beverly for not only stopping by, but also for this cute award ;)

Now it’s my turn to pass this little beauty around, but first the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominated them.

Now it's my turn to pick 7 things I think no one would really know about me... This is hard because when I am blogging on a regular basis I am pretty much an open book haha.

1. I LOVE to sing. I sing in the car, I blast music still like my kids and sing when cleaning, cooking, in the shower. I am not all that great of singer, but love music ;)

2. My husband colors and cuts my hair for me ;)

3. I do NOT allow my kids to say jesus, god, or shut up. All three of them do not need to be used by kids or adults in my eyes. We made a funny saying for shut up years ago when all my kids were younger. Instead of telling each other to shut up they say sock puppet lol

4. I am going to get a tattoo of a dreamcatcher with all of my kid's names entwined in the webbing some time sooner than later.

5. I have the hardest job around! A homemaker ;) I am a mother, a friend, a lover, a confidant, trustee, shopper, driver, shoulder, hugger, booger getter, diaper changer, complimenter (is that a word? or spelled right?), cleaner, cook, game player, yard mower, garbage taker outer, garage cleaner, car cleaner, hmmmm I really could go on and on but I think I made my point :)

6. I LOVE doing different type of crafting things. I recently started making trendy rag dolls. Here is a picture of the beginning of one. NOW remember I am not a sewer lol. I just got this idea in my head one evening and ran to Walmart. Bought a bunch of random stuff and started cutting and hand sewing. If I can't sell them, I will probably donate them to shelters or something. This one is not done but I will show you what I am talking about.







7. I truly do think I have alot of answers what could make this world a better place. All I can do is be me, do the little things I can to make a difference. And wish and hope some other's do and feel the same. Or maybe that a little of what I do and give can give someone else the desire to follow lead!

And for this award I nominate:
1. Rhianna from http://impossiblethedream.blogspot.com/

2. Gerry from http://gerry-daughters-of-the-shadow-men.blogspot.com/

3. Donna from http://dsdesignsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

4. Alvia from http://admdesigns.blogspot.com/

5. Amy from http://amysaysmeh.blogspot.com/

6. Nelishia from http://nelishiawhittemore.blogspot.com/?zx=38e2a9a8984e890a

7. Sugar from http://sugarssweetspot.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled! I'll post it on my journal right away. I think your dolls will sell easily on ETSY. You go for it. Tell your Dear SIL I'm starting to do clay a little bit, making figurines. (I bought about 10.00 worth of stuff)
    I can see how this could totally take over my life but the plastic canvas has done that lately.
    Love you and miss you girly!
    Ne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this award. I like getting one for being 'kreativ', I will try to follow the instructions! Enjoyed reading your list of things we might not know about you. I am thinking, I am thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ty for the award. { }
    i'll get around to posting it at some point, but lots going on right now.
    ty again...your a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I took so long to reply. If you've been to my blog lately you totally understand why. But I am nominating my 7 today!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE your rag dolls!
    krissy knox
    aka fisherkristina

    ReplyDelete